top of page

Grupo

Público·14 miembros

Two Milfs Young Guy WORK

This mystery woman was about 5'5" or so. Her bleached blonde hair, Lou conjectured, was not her natural color. Short and wavy, it was a very becoming cut and style. Her skirt was above her knees and she wore dark hose and three-inch high-heels. She was curvy and her sweater displayed a fine set of large grapefruit sized breasts. Her waist was modest, yet a slight thickening showed she wasn't a young, trim thing anymore. That didn't matter to Lou; he thought that she was gorgeous. He estimated her age at 30 to 35.

two milfs young guy

Good for Hillary for accepting his apology. I guess its her not wanting to appear to over sensitive and that she can take a joke. But just because she accepts his apology doesn't mean that Obama should. I think the head speech writer for the president of the united states should show a far greater level of professionalism then this young kid....even when he's at parties where he doesn't expect there to be any press.

This is very disrespectful to a lady like Ms. Hillary . At that age many people have done bad things. This young man deserves a 2nd chance. I'm glad someone gave me a second chance. I bet Hillary would give him a 2nd chance also considering all the things she's been through. Hopefully ,this guy will learn his lession and watch his behavior. Let's MOVE ON! 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otros miembros, ...
bottom of page